Electronic Repair Services
The Field Service and Repair unit is responsible for the expertise in trouble shooting, repairing, and start-up of both AC and DC electronic controls, PLC’s and programming. Along with the ability to provide emergency service twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven days a week, they are equipped to repair, at our location, printed circuit boards.
Other features of the division are abilities to perform custom machine work along with consulting and procuring parts for industrial applications as well as service and repair of all types of machines.
- AC & DC Drives
- Field Service & Repair
- Variable Speed Drive Repair
- Tube Type & Solid State Drive Repair
- Service Contract / PM Work
- Trouble Shooting & Start Ups
- Custom PLC Programming Service and Design
- Custom Built Control Panels
- Machinery Repair and Relocation
- Modernization of Equipment
- Nurse Call Board Repair
- Plant Relocations